08 8269 6853 [email protected]

You may apply for a certified copy of the Certificate of Marriage. This Certificate is required when changing names on Bank Accounts or applying for a Passport. This particular form will be issued to you. This form can be filled and sent to the South Australian Government Office of Births, Deaths and Marriages after the ceremony.