Free, no obligation, initial interview.
- ceremony ideas, choices of vows, order of service, checklists
- ceremony structure, poems & verses, readings, rituals & personal ceremonies
- includes the story on how you met
- inclusion of readers and ceremonies involving children
- writing & delivery of completed ceremony
- all preparation of legal documentation
- meeting for signing of required forms
- computer printed Bridal Certificate
- inclusion of specific form for your copy of the certified
- Marriage Certificate from Births, Deaths & Marriages
- rehearsal discussions and get together with bridal party at my office.
- Members of the bridal party are clearly informed on where and when they are required to fulfil their particular roles in the service.
- These details will be discussed one week prior to the ceremony.
- On site rehearsals will incur extra fees
- conducting the Marriage Ceremony
- travel time and costs unless otherwise specified